This site is operated by HMA Twomey Patterson using commercial web hosting facilities. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and may be used by HMA Twomey Patterson to help improve the site. This information is supplied by your browser:
- the user's server address
- the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- the user's screen resolution
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser used.
When accessing information outside the secured client area of the website, no attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose
- be collected with your consent, and
- the purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
The first time you visit hmatp.com.au one cookie will be stored on your computer. On each visit to hmatp.com.au the system checks whether there is an hmatp.com.au cookie on your computer. If so, it simply notes its presence and records your visit to hmatp.com.au as a 'previous user'. If not, it will store one and record your visit as a 'first time visitor'. This cookie will be stored permanently unless you choose to delete it. The information is used by HMA Twomey Patterson to help it improve hmatp.com.au by understanding how it is used. There is no attempt made to identify individual users in any way.
On each use a 'session cookie' is temporarily placed on your computer, which is used to maintain navigation information during your site visit. These session cookies are deleted from your computer at the end of each Internet session.
Advice about the Internet and personal information can be found on the Privacy Commissioner’s web site, www.privacy.gov.au